Determine to what extent human-related releases of CO2 into the atmosphere can cause earth surface temperature increases that would have unacceptably harmful effects.
TRCS Reports and Conferences (click on title to open)
- Bounding GHG Climate Sensitivity for use in Regulatory Decisions February 2014
- International Conference on Climate Change – The Heartland Institute ICCC-9 Las Vegas, NV July 7-9, 2014
- “The Technology of the Apollo Flights and the Study of Climate Change” Knoxville TN July 26-27, 2014
- “Climate Change for Engineers” AIAA – Houston Annual Technical Symposium June 5, 2015
- International Conference on Climate Change – The Heartland Institute ICCC-10 Washington DC June 11–12, 2015
- An Objective Look At The Global Warming Controversy (University of Louisiana-Lafayette) Sept. 21, 2015
- AT THE CROSSROADS, Energy and Climate Policy Summit, Texas Public Policy Foundation Conference, Austin TX Nov. 19-20, 2015
- Letter to The Honorable Donald J. Trump, President of the United States(May 26, 2017)
- THE ICE AGE : What & Why , May 3, 2018 Donald Bogard, PhD.
- Atmospheric CO2: Causes of Variability, July 2018 Don Bogard, PhD
- HOW CO2 Causes Warming & the Log Effect, Sept. 2018 Donald Bogard, PhD
- Sea Level Rise: Rates & Causes, Sept. 2018 Donald Bogard, PhD
Dr. Willie Soon and retired Rice Prof., Dr. Sass
(RICE UNIVERSITY FEDERALIST SOCIETY, Houston TX) Oct 19, 2016
2. Why Scientists Disagree About Global Warming
The NIPCC Report on Scientific Consensus, 2nd Edition
Craig D. Idso, Robert M. Carter, S. Fred Singer
This small book is based on Chapter 2 of the larger work Dr. Carter and others were working to finish. It focuses, as its title suggests, on the question of whether
a “scientific consensus” exists on the causes and consequences of climate change. It discusses the role of consensus in science and reviews surveys and other
evidence showing agreement and lack of agreement among climate scientists.
Book posted here with permission of The Heartland Institute
Suggest $10 donation to Heartland.org/donate